UFO busting is SO important. Because if you have these UFOs around giving you guilt, you just can't have any fun. Am I right?
My UFO Busting Tip 5 is the "Search and Rescue"
It is VERY important one
Ask yourself these questions
- When was the last time you actually SAW the top of your cutting table
- Is your ironing board piled HIGH with crap that needs put away.. .. treasures you purchased?
- Do you HAVE your newly selected 3 to 10 UFOs in a spot where you can actuall GET to them?
- Where are your Scissors, rotary cutter, favorite Ruler, needles and thread (pick one ..or all!)
- Can you just SIT DOWN and sew at ANY time? Or is the machine covered in projects that you have to move
- Do you have a project 'at the ready'..and what is it in? No it does not count if it is in a box under the bed in other room
Do you see where I'm going with this one?
You need your STUFF at the ready.
Don't waste precious time
- hauling out the sewing machine
- looking for your rotary cutter
- clearing off the ironing board
- hunting for your hand work so you can take it with you
well maybe NOT ALL.. like my blue bowl
I have no clue WHAT is in the blue bowl.. not good
*********** I think if we had THIS Ironing Board Cover ************
************ We'd be able to find it the board ************
If you know where to purchase put that cover tell us in the comments, I couldn't find any stores except in the UK.. mmmm.. what's with that?!
- Identify THREE organization things that make it HARD for you to get to work
- Tell me what they are in the comments
- Now FIX THEM (yes clear off that ironing board and KEEP it clear!)
- Reward yourself when that is done
- Share BEFORE and AFTER photos at Flickr!!
Let's GO SEW!
Share what you are working on HERE at my flickr group
CLICK HERE to get in on the chat at QuiltMashup.... get support anytime you need it