WOWZER am I excited to share with you the blog hop I am hosting!!
To celebrate the new Sullivan's Edge Ruler that I helped design, I ask a group of friends to join me in a blog hop!
Since this is a revolutionary new ruler with a blade sharpener on one side, I thought it would be fun to share our FIRST journeys into quilt making.
Each of my friend will share a story about their early quilt making AND give you a yummy recipe! (some of us are begging and borrowing those recipes from friends.. but I digress!!)
I even have video
Starting Monday and Ending on Saturday...
you can hop to 14 blogs (mine included!)
and learn about my friends first quilt experiences.
And we have a FABULOUS Giveaway!!
All you have to do is leave a comment on each person's blog on 'their day'... easy! I Hear some of these gals have FUN things planned, so you will NOT want to miss a day!
.... here is the lineup.. I'll repeat it next week!
Mon Sept 27
- ME! (.. you are here.. )
- Kelly of "IHAN" Fame... she is the funniest writer out there! http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com/
Tues Sept 28
- Amy "NEW quilt book author.. oh yeah!" http://amyscreativeside.com/
- Jackie "fabrics so awesome" http://cvquiltworks.blogspot.com
Wed Sept 29
- Julie "the tutorial queen" http://www.jaybirdquilts.com/
- Amanda "who pumps out projects!" http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com
Thur Sept 30
- Monica "lover of red and aqua" http://www.thehappyzombie.com/blog/
- Amy "Instigator of all things" http://mrsschmenkmanquilts.wordpress.com/
- Pam "the Kitty" herself http://pamkittymorning.blogspot.com/
Fri Oct 1
- Carrie Nelson "standing in for Miss Rosie" http://lavieenrosie.typepad.com/lavieenrosie/
- Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson "the DY-Na-MO Sistas!" http://minickandsimpson.blogspot.com/
- Cheryl Arkison "A most Modern Girl" http://naptimequilter.blogspot.com/
Sat Oct 2
- Michele Foster "master of blogger heaven" http://quiltinggallery.com
- Pat Sloan- my wrap up http://www.patsloan.typepad.com
I am once again DELIGHTED to be asked to play in Gudrun's Designer Blog Hop!! Do you see the little tag line?
I am the last day, Oct 6.. but we will ALL be blogging each day on a fall topic.. can you STAND IT?? Such fun! Remember we did the Christmas memories last fall? CLICK HERE for the start last year.. 12 days
Now hop over to see the designer list at Gudruns.. go on.. I know you want to! Oh yeah.. MORE prizes!
and listen to the first show of my 2nd season of Creative Talk Radio!