So many of you want to learn to do a t-shirt quilt that I have reviewed this craftsy class by Winnie Fleming. She is a great instructor and you will learn a ton about how to turn your t-shirts into extraordinary memory quilts.
- Cutting the Logo - how to handle those special parts that we really don't want to mess up. There are amazing tips on how to think about these parts to combine them in the most effective way.
- Handling the shirts - From cutting, to stabilizing, to sizing the blocks we are given step by step directions.
- Have you wanted to try photo transfers - a brief on that lets you see how it can be included, or made the star of the show!
- Arranging the block - So much of making an effective, interesting and exciting quilt with t-shirts and memory fabric, is the layout. Wonderful step by step directions showing you how to plan and think about this.
- The wrap up - sizing up, backing, and binding are all covered too.
The best part of this class is that Winnie has a ton of samples. The step by step for taking the units and then thinking up the setting is wonderful. I think that part holds a lot of people back. You want to create a beautiful quilt right? Since many times you will have different size pieces, it's wonderful to have a plan for laying them out and sashing the units.
Winnie's class gives you the confidence to tackle that extra special memory quilt!
You also receive a download with diagrams and tips for one layout.
Buying your class through my site helps pay for all the free things I offer!
Thank you for always coming here to purchase your crafty things!
article continues below ad