Time for Part 2 of Dandy Drive Sew Along, designed by my good friend Sarah Maxwell of Designs by Sarah J.... I hope your machine is tuned up and you have a new blade in the cutter.. let's go!
"Block 2" is taking the 9-patches from Block 1
and sewing up the big giant flowers!
She is using her fabric line Dandy Days in two colorways, the very buttery yellow is hanging. She also did a purple background version, see the fabric in the bins there.
There are also kits for my quilt with the Navy & the Cream backgrounds There are kits for both versions if you decide you want one
Article continues below this Ad
article continues below ad
- ENTER the GIVEAWAY! After you have made your flowers Share a photo of them by 6pm EST on April 20 below at the BLUE BUTTON
Visit the Other Designers to see their versions!
- Kim Niedzwiecki: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jane Davidson: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jacquelynne Steves: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group
- Kerry Goulder: Instagram/ Facebook/ Blog
- Heather Valentine: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group