Time for Part 2 of Dandy Drive Sew Along, designed by my good friend Sarah Maxwell of Designs by Sarah J.... Time to sew the next part of the flower...
"Block 3" are the stems!
I used the same fabric for each stem, but you could mix it up and make it scrappy.
Here is my reveal of a 2 flower 1 butterfly version, It will have red binding but I think it needs just a little something 'else'. You'll have to stay tuned to see what I share!
Sarah have kit options at her site, they are so cute!
Article continues below this Ad
- DOWNLOAD Pattern at Sarah's website.. If you missed block 1, scroll there to find it.
- ENTER the GIVEAWAY! After you have made your stems Share a photo of them by 6pm EST on April 27 below at the BLUE BUTTON
Visit the Other Designers to see their versions!
- Kim Niedzwiecki: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jane Davidson: Facebook/Instagram/Website
- Jacquelynne Steves: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group
- Kerry Goulder: Instagram/ Facebook/ Blog
- Heather Valentine: Facebook/Instagram/Blog/Facebook Group