Time to sew Block 8 of my quilt The Sweet Life!
I am so in love with this quilt and the fun images.. Block 8 might be about my favorite on the quilt (shhhh.. don't tell the others
Granny's Apron is for my grandmother that worked at the Farmer's market. She had to wear a white apron, but I bet if she could, she would have branched out a bit!
This also reminds me of my first sewing project, a smocked dress. Learning to sew changed my life, I am forever grateful to my home ec teacher for making it fun!
What was the FIRST project you made?
article continues below ad
I can't wait to see your 'Lets Go Sew' block!
- See all the Sew Along Posts HERE
- BUY THE PATTERN directions either Digital Download of The Sweet Life Quilt or BUY HERE
- Homestead Hearth is offering the kit with my Aqua border, or an option for a Navy border, the pattern (which you buy separate), plus they have my thread, the heat n bond
- The Thrifty Needle has kits with the pattern included, and they have yardage
- Buy my favorite Havels Scissors HERE
- FatQuarter shop also carries my New Teach me to Applique Book, some of my fabrics and thread SEE HERE