Pat is booking a very limited number of events in the mid-Atlantic and southeastern U.S. To inquire about booking Pat for your organization, follow the steps below and we'll and we'll get back with you in 1-2 business days.
- Check the workshop selection list and the pricing terms to be sure a booking will work with your requirements.
- Fill out and submit the booking request form below with as much information as possible. We will email you back within a day or two to further discuss.
Pat currently offers one lecture presentation and the following workshops.
Lecture presentation: approx. 60 minutes. Suitable for guild program or evening event. CLICK HERE for a description of Pat's lecture presentation.
Workshops are 6 hours long and have a limit of 22 students:
- Wild and Free: Learn to "Punch up" your applique quilt backgrounds. No more neutral tan or beige backings. Bring the color out and make your quilts sing!
- The Magic of EASY Machine Appliqué: Fast, Fun and you learn ALL of Pat's tips and tricks. She will show you how to do beautiful fusible machine applique using the blanket stitch.
- Kiss Me Goodnight: Use your fabric scraps in innovative ways! Pat will show you multiple ways to piece your 'stash' and turn them into FREE quilts!
2015-16 Rates and terms:
- Lecture presentation: $700, combination of Pat's real quilts and slide presentation (Pat provides projector, host may need to provide a suitable screen)
- Workshops: $800, 6-hrs, space requirement for each student varies depending on selection.
- Travel fee: This all inclusive fee is calculated based on transportation charges (airfare plus bags or current Federal rate mileage from northern Virginia), hotel and meals (at the Federal per diem rate for your area ). Host may be required to provide local transportation if Pat flies to your location. Pat Sloan makes all travel arrangements.
- Contract: After agreement of dates and fees, Pat Sloan & Co. LLC will provide our event contract to the event organizer to be signed and returned. The contract contains additional standard terms and conditions.
Thanks for your interest in have Pat visit your group. We will get back to you by email within a day or two. (please be sure emails from patsloan.org are not blocked.) We can then begin the process of scheduling your group. We look forward to working with you.